Fire

Auto Added by WPeMatico

BREAKING: Fire Breaks Out In Surulere, Lagos

A fire is currently raging in Surulere, Lagos State. The fire began after an explosion near Census Market area of Surulere on Thursday. Fire Service officials are currently at the scene of the incident, trying to put out the fire. At the time of this report, there was no report of any casualty. The post BREAKING: Fire Breaks Out In Surulere, Lagos appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

JUST IN: Fire Burns Down Building, Numerous Cars In Surulere (Photos, Videos)

There’s been a fire outbreak in a building in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos. The fire reportedly broke out moments ago after a gas explosion. The extent of the damage is yet to be confirmed but numerous cars were reportedly gutted by the blaze. An eyewitness, Ohis shared thus: “This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation. “ Watch Below: Live. This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building.Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is...

SO SAD! Pregnant Woman, Two Children Burnt To Death As Fire Guts Home In Anambra

A pregnant woman, Mrs Nwazuru Okeke and her two children, Chidiebube Okeke and Makuochukwu Okeke, have lost their lives to a mysterious fire that gutted their residence on Tuesday evening. Sources told DAILY POST that the cause of the incident which happened at Umuoffor village, Okija in Ihiala local government area of Anambra State at about 7:30 pm, was yet to be ascertained. The pregnant woman and her two children aged one and two years, were at home when the incident began, and were trapped and burnt beyond recognition. Her husband, Mr Maxwell Okeke, who was not at home at the time of the incident according to sources, was the only member of the house who survived. The state police command’s public relations officer, SP Haruna Mohammed confirmed the incident, saying that Police detectiv...

SO SAD!! Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire (Photo)

A pregnant woman and her two children have been burnt to ashes in Umuoffor village Okija, Ihiala local government area of Anambra state. The deceased, Nwazuru Okeke, and her kids, Chidi Ebube and Makuochukwu, aged two and one years old respectively, were said to be at their residence when the incident occurred. It was difficult to rescue any one of them as they were said to be trapped in the inferno. “We were not able to recover the bodies of any of the victims because before we could gain access to the apartment, they were already burnt to ashes,” a neighbour narrated soberly. The state police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed, who confirmed the incident, said the deceased were burnt beyond recognition. “There was a fire incident at Umuoffor village Okija at the residence of one Maxwell Okeke...

SO SAD! Fire Destroys Homes & Shops In Port Harcourt

A fire outbreak that occurred along Club Road at Lagos bus stop in the old Port-Harcourt township has destroyed property worth millions of naira in the area. The fire outbreak according to eyewitnesses was caused by illegally refined Kerosene fondly called Kpo-fire stored in the building. The fire razed a building and all the shops in the same building with nothing left to carry. An eyewitness told DAILY POST that the inferno would have extended to other buildings but for the intervention of the Fire Service from the Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA in Port Harcourt. A victim of the fire incident said, “When the fire started, we started calling the Rivers state Fire Service but they did not respond. We decided to help ourselves but the fire was increasing until one neighbour that works in NPA...

Gas Explosion Injures Many At The University Of Amala In Lagos (Watch Graphic Video)

There was pandemonium yesterday at a popular restaurant named University of Amala located at Ejigbo Rd, Idimu, Lagos, as a gas cylinder exploded, injuring many customers. It was gathered that the owner and her children were also affected in the incident that caused panic in the area. All the victims were later rushed to a hospital nearby Watch Video below:- https://cldup.com/3YU2QnQvWX.mp4 May The Lord Safeguard Us all The post Gas Explosion Injures Many At The University Of Amala In Lagos (Watch Graphic Video) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Shocker! Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna

Amina Dauda, a housewife accused of killing her husband, Mohammed Matazu, a former reporter with the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), Kaduna, by setting him ablaze, to know her fate on May 30. Dauda, 28, was arraigned before Justice Hussein Baba-Yusuf, on May 22, 2013, on three counts bordering on culpable homicide, punishable with death. Justice Baba-Yusuf , fixed the date after adoption of written addresses by Mr Abubakar Musa, prosecuting counsel and defendant counsel, Mr Charles Yoila. Musa had urged the court to go ahead and convict the defendant, adding that the five witnesses brought by the prosecution produced evidence that pointed at the defendant’s commission of the offence. “The act of fighting which the defendant engaged in that led to the commission of the offence ...

TOO BAD!! Touts Set 5 Houses On Fire In Osun (Full Story)

Suspected arsonists on Sunday night set five houses on fire at Igangan in Atakumosa East Local Government Area of Osun State. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the hoodlums, who attacked the community at about 8.pm, also destroyed property worth millions of naira. The assailants were also said to have shot one Miss Rukayat Balogun at Iwara in the early hours of Saturday. NAN reports that the assailants had been on rampage in many communities in the local government in the last two weeks. The Commissioner of Police in Osun, Mrs Abiodun Ige, who carried out an on the spot assessment of the scene of the incident at Igangan on Monday, said the police would beef up security in the area. The police commissioner also gave an assurance that the perpetrators of the crime would be brough...

BREAKING NEWS! Fire Razes INEC Office Few Days To Election

The office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Qua’an Pan Local Government Area of Plateau State has been engulfed by fire. This is coming less than one week to the 2019 presidential election. Plateau State INEC Head of Department, Voter Education and Publicity, Osaretin Imahiyereobo, confirmed the incident to Daily Trust in a statement on Sunday. It was gathered that the incident was caused by a drunken security man. Imahiyereobo described the incident as a setback for the preparations for the general elections in the Local Government Area. The statement read: “The INEC office is completely burnt with all its content i.e Ballot Boxes, Generators serviced and filled with fuel, cubicles, newly printed electronic and manual Voters Register, uncollected PVCs, materials ...

HEARTBREAKING! Tears As Fire Kills 3-Month Old Baby

The Kano State Fire Service on Tuesday said that a 3-month-old baby, Mohammed Sani, died in a fire incident in Kano. The Spokesman of the service, Alhaji Saidu Mohammed, made this known to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kano. Mohammed said the incident occurred at about 10:01 a.m. in a two-bedroom apartment at Sheka Yar’ Kasuwa in Kumbotso Local Government Area of Kano. “We received a distress call this morning (Tuesday) from one Hajiya Laraba Usman at about 10:01 a.m. that there was a fire outbreak at a house. “We quickly dispatched our men to the scene and brought the fire under control,’’ he said. Mohammed said the mother of the child was the only one at home and had run out of the house in search of help from neighbours when the fire started. He stated that efforts made to rescue ...

TRAGIC NEWS! Fire Kills 3 Children Of Same Parents

Three children identified as Chiemerie Nwafor, Onyedika Nwafor and Esther Nwafor have been burnt beyond recognition in a shop owned by their mother, Mrs Blessing Nwafor. DAILY POST gathered that Mrs Nwafor left the children in a container, which she uses as shop in Awada area of Onitsha, when the mysterious fire suddenly started and burnt the three children. The children, two boys and a girl were aged five, four and three years respectively. The spokesperson of Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed confirmed the incident, saying that the fire started at about 2:15pm on Thursday. He said, “Today 10/1/2019 at about 2:15 pm two short containers used as shop and apartment along High Tension School Road, Ugwuagba-Obosi in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State was gutted by fire. “Conseq...

OMG: Fire Kills 3 Kids Left In The Shop By Their Mom In Anambra

Three children of the same mother were, this afternoon, killed in a fire accident along High Tension School Road, Ugwuagba-Obosi, Anambra State. According to the police, the fire started around 2:15 pm inside two containers used as shop and apartment. Their mother, Blessing Nwafor, had left three of her children namely Chimierie, 5, Onyedika, 4, and Esther, 3, inside the container and stepped out before tragedy struck. The cause of the fire is not yet known but the charred remains of the victims have since been taken to Bex Hospital mortuary. The post OMG: Fire Kills 3 Kids Left In The Shop By Their Mom In Anambra appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

  • 1
  • 2

Choose a product and Place your Order. | [Dakings Market | Everyone is a King] Dismiss